To view postings from IT Services, visit the online employment website, search for “Information Technology Services” in the Division search field, or search for the Requisition Number.
As an IT Services employee, you have the opportunity to learn and grow in an environment which supports a broad range of technologies and applications on a variety of platforms. You will benefit from being a part of a mid-size department within a larger community that appreciates flexibility, creativity, and innovation.
You also have a wide variety of benefits available to you and your family. Examples are listed below, but please visit the University’s Benefits site for detailed information.
- Paid and Unpaid Time Off
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Supplemental Retirement Program (SRP)
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Child Care Referral Program
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Elder Care Consultation/Referral
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Staff and Faculty Assistance Program (SFAP)