As an IT Services employee, you have the opportunity to learn and grow in an environment which supports a broad range of technologies and applications on a variety of platforms. You will benefit from being a part of a mid-size department within a larger community that appreciates flexibility, creativity, and innovation.
You also have a wide variety of benefits available to you and your family. Examples are listed below, but please visit the University’s Benefits site for detailed information.
- Paid and Unpaid Time Off
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Supplemental Retirement Program (SRP)
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Child Care Referral Program
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Elder Care Consultation/Referral
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Staff and Faculty Assistance Program (SFAP)