Web browsers offer a number of convenient features that make finding, saving, and sharing information faster and more hassle-free than ever. However, some of these features may pose a security risk.
Here are some things you can do to make sure your privacy isn’t compromised:
- Review your browser security settings to make sure you are protected.
- Do not allow your browser to save passwords for you.
- Be wary of browser syncing features, especially if you use shared or public computers.
- Do not enable autocomplete features for web forms.
- Use a secure browser and keep it up to date.
For more information on how to keep your browser secure, visit the IT Security website.