Zoom is the University’s audio, web, and video conferencing solution. If you are new to Zoom and haven’t accessed your account yet, you will need to log in using your browser from one of these UChicago websites:
- UChicago and Chicago Booth staff, students, and instructors: (uchicago.zoom.us)
- UChicago Medicine* and BSD Instructors, Students, and Staff: (uchicagomedicine.zoom.us)
- Professional School and Graham School Instructors, Students, and Staff: (uchicago-proed.zoom.us)
- UChicago group (uchicagogroup.zoom.us)
- UChicago Medicine group (ucmedicinegroup.zoom.us)
- Chicago Booth group (chicagoboothgroup.zoom.us)
After logging in, you can download the Zoom Client for Meetings app, which will allow you to run Zoom from your computer. This is the preferred method for using Zoom.
*UChicago Medicine users without a CNetID may log in using their UCHADID; if you’re a new UChicago Medicine user, please wait at least two business days from the time you receive your email and CNet to claim your Zoom account.