- CNet Closure Process for Faculty and Other Academic Appointees – describes two ways in which associate deans may modify the closure process.
- CNetID Account Management Practices –describes the practices and standards that are applied to the management of the CNetID and associated credentials.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Agent – describes information about the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Guidelines for the Secure Management of IT Infrastructure Systems that Process, Transmit, or Store Confidential Information – describes guidelines that apply to infrastructure supporting University services. when those systems process, transmit, or store confidential information or have otherwise been determined to represent a risk requiring security controls.
- Information Security Procedures for eCommerce Payment Card Applications – describes the procedures and practices for University hosted eCommerce.
- IT Services Account Closure Procedures – describes the account closure procedures for students, faculty, and staff.
- Network Maintenance Window – describes the time periods during which connectivity may be interrupted for maintenance work.
- Procedure to Handle Requests for Records or Information – Information about the University of Chicago faculty, staff, students, or other affiliates is covered by certain privacy laws, University policies, and regulatory requirements. All requests must follow this procedure to ensure the proper protection of both those individuals and the University.
- Procedures to Manage User Permissions to University Email – describes roles and obligations in managing permissions to University email.
- Procedure for Obtaining Personal Email from the Account of a Deceased University Community Member – describes how the heir to a University community member may obtain legal authorization to request an archive of the individual’s personal files upon their death.
- UChicago Identity by IP address – lists the IP address space that should be allowed any privileges or access granted to uchicago.edu as an entity.
- Universal Wiring Plan – details structured cabling specification for new construction or renovation.
IT Services Policies
BSD & UCM Cyber Security Policies