In particular, IT Services supports and encourages online training through LinkedIn Learning, offered at no charge to faculty, students, and staff. LinkedIn Learning is an award-winning e-learning provider offering more than 5,000 tutorials spanning genres from technical training to professional development.
Through our Knowledge Base, we support many applications at UChicago. We offer routine training via online resources for large-scale enterprise software, such as Adobe products or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Commonly requested training includes the following:
- Google’s G Suite Introduction (Google)
- Windows 10 Training (Microsoft)
- Windows 10 Overview (LinkedIn Learning)
- Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) Training Guides (Microsoft)
- Office 365 Training (Office 365 website, which lists LinkedIn Learning offerings)
- Adobe Training (LinkedIn Learning)