In particular, IT Services supports and encourages online training through Lynda.com, offered at no charge to faculty, students, and staff. Lynda.com is an award-winning elearning provider offering more than 5,000 tutorials spanning genres from technical training to professional development.
And, through our Knowledge Base, answers.uchicago.edu, we support many institutionally used applications through self-help documentation. For large-scale enterprise software such as Adobe products or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, training is now offered routinely through vendors’ online resources.
We offer below several key links to commonly requested training:
- Google’s G Suite Introduction (Google)
- Windows 10 Training (Microsoft)
- Windows 10 Overview (Lynda.com)
- Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) Training Guides (Microsoft)
- Adobe Training (Lynda.com)