IT Services supports free online courses for faculty, students, and staff through LinkedIn Learning. LinkedIn Learning offers more than 16,000 courses that cover topics like health and wellness, certification preparation, programming languages, interviewing skills, and much more.
Through our Knowledge Base, we support many applications at UChicago and offer routine training via online resources for large-scale enterprise software, such as Adobe products or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Commonly requested training includes the following:
- Project Management (LinkedIn Learning)
- Python (LinkedIn Learning)
- R Studio (LinkedIn Learning)
- Google’s G Suite Introduction (Google)
- Windows 10 Training (Microsoft)
- Windows 10 Overview (LinkedIn Learning)
- Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) Training Guides (Microsoft)
- Office 365 Training (Office 365 website, which lists LinkedIn Learning offerings)
- Adobe Training (LinkedIn Learning)