IT Services Partner Support provides an enhanced level of service for key campus IT Partners.
What Is Partner Support?
Create a single point of contact for IT Partners to escalate issues and work to resolve technical or process issues when traditional paths are ineffective.
Partner Support provides channels of communication directly to Partner Support, such as phone and chat to use outside the scope of standard process and a means to build and grow increased trust between ITS Support and all IT partners to heighten collaboration.
Partner Support aims to achieve less escalations to executive leadership over small communication or “slipping through the cracks” challenges and a reduction in the duration of outages through more timely communications with IT partners during events.
Who Is Behind Partner Support?
Partner Support Staff
The IT Services Service Desk provides support and is led by Sam Farmer. Escalation includes 24 hour/7 days a week Command Center support staff, who are empowered to escalate technical issues through the IT Services Management chain.
Process – How to interact with Partner Support
Several modes of communication will be used with Partner Support for initiating contact, including:
- Phone – a dedicated phone number provided to IT Partner leadership through the Information Technology Leadership Council (ITLC).
- Chat – a group chat with Partner Support staff (via Microsoft Teams), when a less formal communication is needed.
Partner Support’s primary means of communication will always be direct, either by phone or in person. Additional communication may be provided as follows (when necessary):
- mailing list for sharing changes or updates to the program.
- Knowledge Base support articles.
- statuspage.io outage updates.